Bellanca K "Roma"

Find out what our readers have on their building boards
g_kandylakis
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece and Tuttlingen Baden Württemberg

Re: Bellanca K "Roma"

Postby g_kandylakis » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Hi Roman,

yes, please do...
As for the prop, I have some black wide bladed props which might be more suitable, I do not know, however when the next trimming opportunity will be.

Hi Tim,

very interesting questions, all of them.
I am not going to start straight away, I need some time off the Roma. It is not looking good in terms of spare time in the near future, so I would not want to start a demanding project at the moment. Maybe getting lazy... as for flight trimming, I am more ore less satisfied with the general behavior, it is not going to be a complete flop like my Avro.

Not many changes, just a more detailed model, both in structure-finishing and in details.
I do know that the tail must be as light as possible. The nose is pretty short and the addition of 7 grams of lead was not something i liked.
Also, although the 1/32 scale chosen seems right it is considerably less than the 1/20 I prefer, so it makes detailing a little different.

As for time required, yes, November in Nijmegen is perfectly possible.

Please note that I do not specify which November :lol: .
Not this year, but perhaps in 2018. All is not going to be building time, I know there will be some occasional distractions.

George
free flight & micro RC

rgroener

Postby rgroener » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:57 am

George, I would like to have such nice flops as your Avro :roll:
Roman

Robert Pajas

Postby Robert Pajas » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Hi, George! You are always inspirating! I have a taste to make something simmilar :-)

Return to “Construction Projects”