Forum Archive rebuild progress

What's happening at Small Flying Arts
staubkorb

Re: Forum Archive rebuild progress

Postby staubkorb » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Here is a link to the archive up to about the middle of 2008. Some of the photos might not be there yet, as Dave has a couple of thousand (actually more) to go thru to find WHERE they go. Save the ling to your "Bookmarks".

http://www.smallflyingarts.net/cgi-bin/ ... ve/YaBB.pl

We're still trying to locate more recent files - so far not very successfully - So if ANYONE has "saved" a thread or board, PLEASE get in touch with me or (preferably) Dave.

Be aware that Dave has been extremely busy with "life" lately and is pretty burned out from all the work on this site, so things will be a bit slower for a while.

Pete
Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!

Bargle

Postby Bargle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:44 am

That's great, Pete. Something is better than nothing. I hope Dave gets over his burnout soon. I know how that can happen with anything that takes a long time. I've already sent everything I've saved.

This probably won't help, but here's the old link to the forum pictures. I think this was through Arjen's political forum site.

http://www.redblueforum.com/smallflying ... abbattach/

staubkorb

Postby staubkorb » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Bargle,
it seems that "A" has killed that link like he apparently did with all the rest... :x
Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!

faif2d

Postby faif2d » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:02 am

I have just spent a VERY enjoyable several hours going through all of the archive on 2 of the categories. I must admit that I did not remember that we were so picture heavy. Even then it was quite enjoyable relieving all of those great times and some that are no longer with us. I can't thank all those who spent the time to save all of this enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Admin (Dave)
Site Admin

Forum Archives are now online!

Postby Site Admin (Dave) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:29 pm

For those running ad-blockers, you won't see the new banner announcing the Forum Archive is now online!
I did my best to source as much thread data and images and merged the many new starts the original SFA's had into one combined effort.
Unfortunately, the last big block from 2008 onwards is still in the hands of other persons.

I have, however, managed to obtain ALL images related to that forum and will insert them into a gallery format for public viewing soon!.

Please do hop over and have a good read and enjoy the nostalgia that was the original postings.

Return to “News”